Ayurvedic Herbs for flu and fever
- February 26, 2021
· This herb helps to clean the lungs and strengthens immunity.
· It enhances the strength of the lungs and their ability to overcome pathogens.
· It is also helpful in controlling a fever
· Tulsi is one of the best Ayurvedic herb with antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
· It can detox the body and enhances resistance towards viruses and bacteria
3. Oregano essential oil
· Oregano oil has excellent anti-viral properties.
· Mix the concentrated drops in water. Drinking this mixture helps to kill viruses.
4. Amla (Gooseberry) and Turmeric Juice Mixture
· It is an excellent combination with incredible antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-oxidant properties.
· It is good for the skin, hair, eyes, and overall body immunity.
· Amrthotharam kashayam + Amrtharishtam kashayam
· Drink twice a day
· It helps the body to rejuvenate after the flu
· Ashwagandha is an excellent Ayurvedic herb with tonic properties.
· People who are sick and want to restore their health must try Ashwagandha